WOLFCOM Enterprises Return Policy
Thank you for being a customer of WOLFCOM®. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience with our products and our company.
As with any product, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase with WOLFCOM®., you agree to the terms set forth below.
WOLFCOM ENTERPRISES (WOLFCOM®, we, us, or our) and you or the entity you represent (Agency or you) agree to all terms of the Agreement effective on the date you first agreed to this Agreement or first received the products.
1. Return Policy. We truly believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from WOLFCOM®. That's because we go out of our way to ensure that they're designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product: For WOLFCOM® product returns, you may return your undamaged product with all its included accessories within 15 days of receipt for a refund. There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. After the 15-day timeframe, all sales are final.
2. Payment and Fees. Payment is due upon receipt of the products. A 2% late fee per month will be applied if payment is sent more than 30 days after receipt of products. If a delinquent account is sent to collections, you are responsible for all collection and attorney’s fees.
3. Warranties. We warrant that our products will perform materially in accordance with the specifications and documentation. The minimum warranty period for all our Body cameras, In-car system, workstations, and servers is 12 months unless otherwise stated. Extended warranties must be purchased at the same time as the product. Warranty service is available by contacting technical support. A valid copy of the original invoice and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all warranty and Return services. Should a product need to be returned to us for warranty or repair service, you agree to pay shipping cost to us, and we agree to pay for shipping back to you. Damage to the WOLFCOM® camera's USB port and/or the USB ports of accessories are not covered under warranty. Use of any third-party software in our On-Premises Servers/Workstations and USB cables automatically voids the warranty. Always use the provided WOLFCOM® cables with your system. All warranties or guarantees given or made by us with respect to our products are solely for the benefit of you and your end-users, are non-transferable, and are null and void if you breach any term or condition of this Agreement.
4. Computer Compatibility. You are responsible for maintaining the computer equipment and Internet connections necessary for your use of the WOLFCOM® cameras and/or WOLFCOM® software. Please make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements for our products to work properly.
5. Backup & Recovery. If you did not purchase backup and recovery (On-Premises Storage Only) with this order then you understand that in the event of a disaster, fire, flood, theft, hard drive failure, etc., your data may be unrecoverable. WOLFCOM is not responsible for lost data. We highly recommend you purchase backup and recovery with your order.