WOLFCOM Enterprises Return Policy
Thank you for being a customer of WOLFCOM®. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience with our products and our company.
As with any product, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase with WOLFCOM®., you agree to the terms set forth below.
WOLFCOM ENTERPRISES (WOLFCOM®, we, us, or our) and you or the entity you represent (Agency or you) agree to all terms of the Agreement effective on the date you first agreed to this Agreement or first received the products.
1. Return Policy. Your order is considered customized work that is tailored to your specific agency. All sales are final on all customized orders.
2. Payment and Fees. Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of the products. A 2% late payment fee will be applied each month after the first 30 days. If a delinquent account is sent to collections, you are responsible for all collection and attorney’s fees.
3. Warranties. We warrant that our products will perform materially in accordance with the specifications and documentation. The minimum warranty period for all our Body cameras, In-car system, workstations, and servers is 12 months unless otherwise stated. Extended warranties must be purchased at the same time as the product. Warranty service is available by contacting technical support. A valid copy of the original invoice and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all warranty and Return services. Should a product need to be returned to us for warranty or repair service, you agree to pay shipping cost to us, and we agree to pay for shipping back to you. Damage to the WOLFCOM® camera's USB port and/or the USB ports of accessories are not covered under warranty. Use of any third-party software in our On-Premises Servers/Workstations and USB cables automatically voids the warranty. Always use the provided WOLFCOM® cables with your system. All warranties or guarantees given or made by us with respect to our products are solely for the benefit of you and your end-users, are non-transferable, and are null and void if you breach any term or condition of this Agreement.
4. Computer Compatibility. You are responsible for maintaining the computer equipment and Internet connections necessary for your use of the WOLFCOM® cameras and/or WOLFCOM® software. Please make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements for our products to work properly.
5. Backup & Recovery. If you did not purchase backup and recovery (On-Premises Storage Only) with this order then you understand that in the event of a disaster, fire, flood, theft, hard drive failure, etc., your data may be unrecoverable. WOLFCOM is not responsible for lost data. We highly recommend you purchase backup and recovery with your order.
6. Acceptance: You agree to purchase our products with its current specifications, features and functions. Any expectation beyond its current abilities are not grounds for a refund and will be accepted as feedback. Any expectation or requirement for our products to perform beyond its capability or any request or demand to change or upgrade the product, it's firmware, or any features and functions will be considered “Customized Work” and we will provide a quotation to you requiring full payment in advance to begin work